Zingo

Zingo by ThinkFun
Zingo is a word game by Thinkfun and one of my absolute favourites. It's basically a word bingo game with a zing - the zing being the red zinger that the kids love to slide forward to reveal the bright yellow playing tiles.

I use the game to teach the verb "to have"along with some basic vocabulary e.g. "I have cat" or if you prefer UK style "I have got a cat !" It can also be used to practice the verb "to be" e.g. "It's a cat."

I have put together a few quizlets to help kids learn and practice the vocabulary alongside playing the game.

At the moment you can choose from four language combinations:

Zingo EN-FR
Zingo EN- NL
Zingo EN - ES
Zingo EN - IT

You can also visit the ThinkFun website to play their online version of Zingo  as well as  GNU The Three Letter Learning Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment